2 cups almond flour (aka almond meal)
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
1-2 Tablespoons dried Italian Herbs (I am heavy on herbs)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place ingredients in a medium to large bowl, and mix thoroughly with fork.
3. Wet hands and press onto parchment paper on cookie sheet (to make cleanup easy). Leave crust somewhat thick (about ¼ inch thick). Press into desired shape.
4. Before adding toppings, bake crust until golden for 10-12 min at 400°F.
5. After topping, place in oven until warm.
Recipe by Leigh Wagner PhD, MS, RD